Friday 22 April 2011

Fabulous meal at Miller and Carter - Mailbox

Fabulous meal at Miller and Carter - Mailbox

The new Miller and Carter steakhouse opened at the Mailbox in April and we just knew we had to go. I love my steaks and I certainly wasn't dissapointed!

We started off with their Sharing platter which really helped us out because it was way too difficult to choose which starter to have. The sharing platter had Creole prawns, buffalo chicken wings, garlic bread, cheddar mushrooms and a slice of Miller and Carters secret recipe onion loaf, served with chilli marmalade and BBQ dips

It was amazing! We really enjoyed it, unfortnately I haven't got a picture but it was yummy. The prawns and the mushrooms were my favourite. The Mushrooms had an amazing creamy sauce yumyum.

For my main course I had Sirloin Steak with their iceberg lettuce wedge drizzled with Caesar Dressing with Parmesan and Croutons, I think the picture sums up how awesome it was...


Their special recipe onion loaf was delicious and the steak was a-m-a-z-i-n-g my boyfriend had the Smoky Barbecue Chicken which he said was very good but he had major food envy and we both decided that when we go back again we will both be ordering steak!

The current offer on with the mailbox rewards card got us a free glass of Champagne each so that was another bonus! If you do visit the mailbox and don't have one of their reward cards sign up for the free card by following this link- http://www.mailboxlife.com/rewards/

We were way too full to have a dessert so we will have to try and leave room for one next time as we will definitely be back!

For more info on the restaurant and their other restaurants click the link below:


http://www.millerandcarter.co.uk/millerandcartermailbox/

Thanks for reading! Please share my blog with your friends and leave me a comment if you like :)

Bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...