Wednesday 25 January 2012

Mayan Cheery Coffee Frappè at Cafe Blend - Birmingham

Mayan Cheery Coffee Frappè at Cafe Blend - Birmingham

Cafe Blend is quickly becoming my favourite coffee shop in Birmingham because of its large selection of drinks and chilled out comfortable atmosphere. They offer tea, coffee, alcoholic coffee cocktails, coffee martini's - plus LOTS more on their menu!

On my first visit I had just a regular coffee and a sandwich but I was eager to try one of their coffee cocktails so on my second visit I went for a Mayan Cherry Coffee Frappè which was Blended with Tia Maria, chocolate, cherry & vanilla topped with whip cream this was very delicious but I did find it a little sickly towards the end but thats my fault for going for the one topped with cream! haha. It was just what I needed to relax after a day of shopping.




If you haven't been you should go and check out the menu, its full of exciting flavours and you will definitely find something you like. Its such a great place to sit and chill after shopping. You can find Cafe Blend at the address below...

Orion Building, 90 Navigation Street, Birmingham, B5 4AA

Twitter@Cafe_Blend

Facebook.com/CafeBlend

Leave me a comment if you have been and ill get some ideas on what to try on my next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...