Tuesday 24 January 2012

Turkish Night at The Grill in Halesowen!

Turkish Night at The Grill in Halesowen!

Back in November I went to a Turkish night which was being held at The Grill in Halesowen in the West Midlands and it was a fantastic night! I just wanted to do a small post to thank The Grill for a great night and show you guys a couple of pictures from the evening. It was a night including a three course meal and a belly dancer which was great fun.

We had soup to start but unfortunately I didnt take a picture of that....The main course was Ottoman chicken which was delicious and reminded me of my many holidays to Turkey....




The dessert was something I hadn't tried before which was Baklava and this was definitely a winner! It was so sweet and yummy and I definitely need to try and make it because the next Turkish night might not be for a while!




and here is our lovely belly dancer who got us all up dancing with her :)



Everyone thouroughly enjoyed their evening especially the food! The Grill serves a wide selection of food, snacks and drinks and if your near Halesowen you should definitely pop in and have a read of the menu...even if your visit is only for a coffee go and check it out!

See you soon!! :)

4-6 Great Cornbow,Halesowen, West Midlands, B63 3AB
Tel: (0121) 550 5555

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...